Products & Carrier Services
The software products and interfaces from Enghouse Carrier-Services cover the whole chainge of carrier process in the German telecommunication market
Enghouse Carrier-Services is the specialist in the areas of:
- change of carrier process, number porting, number allocation, porting data exchange for mobile and fixed-line numbers
- pre-process of coordination between carriers
- leasing management of the subscriber connection line with the Deutsche Telekom
- electronic order of all fiber optic and copper connections
- interfaces for security services and emergency call tracing services, §112 and §108
- central routing service for transmitting porting data to your switch
In the liberalised German telecommunication market network operators are legally required to exchange a wide range of information both with each other and with public authorities. The specified, often complex communication processes demanded from each network operator necessitate high levels of internal development and expenditure for the installation and management of the required systems and processes.
Enghouse Carrier-Services offers a hosted solution which entirely addresses all these process with its service portfolio WBCI Hosting Service, WITA Hosting Service, S/PRI Hosting Service, ICCS Hosting Service, ACS Hosting Service, SARV / SBV Hosting Service, Portation Data Service.
As part of this, our expert team assumes responsibility for dealing with problematic portation issues from the customer. With this option the investment required to train the customer's own staff can be reduced to a minimum.